libgccjit

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Apr 4 19:45:29 GMT 2021

Ken Brown via Cygwin writes:
> Emacs development (on the feature/native-comp branch) is using
> libgccjit.  Is it possible to build this library on Cygwin?

Several false starts later I've munged my patches and the MinGW ones
into something that gets me a build, packages and runs most JIT tests (a
few of them crash, though).  I've lost the ability to do a bootstrap
build again as in my first manual attempt (stage2 and stage3 differ with
wildly different object sizes), I'm not really sure what's up with that.

Other than that, I'll probably provide test packages for the 10.3.0-RC1
since I have to get that going anyway.

Regards,
Achim.
--