Disappearing rxvt Windows -- can anyone else duplicate this problem?

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Mon Aug 27 13:14:00 GMT 2001

Chris,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 03:28:03PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Could you send any out-of-the-ordinary startup scripts that might be invoked?

I think that you have stumbled on what is triggering the problem.  See the
attachments for my .bash_profile and .bash_setterm scripts.  If I comment
out the last line in .bash_profile (which prevents .bash_setterm from
being executed), then the problem does not to occur -- at least so far.
If I remove the comment, then the problem starts to occur again.

I will try to isolate further what in .bash_setterm is causing the
problem.

Thanks for the excellent suggestion.

Jason