ITP: EMacro resubmission

Bruce Ingalls ingallsb@verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 02:22:00 GMT 2004

I have redesigned EMacro, the Emacs/XEmacs editor configuration system,
to make it more compliant with Cygwin packaging.

It is resubmitted at:
http://emacro.sourceforge.net/cygwin/
which can be added as a url to your setup.exe.

Currently, EMacro is in beta form. Once its packaging is approved, I
expect that
it can be quickly upgraded to a production release.

EMacro makes (X)Emacs easier. This may be fortunate timing, if Emacs is
to be
used for Cygwin bug reporting.

Bugs of note:
These are not actually due to EMacro, but are due to the respective
packages:
1) Emacs in a Cygwin console does not respect C-x C-c to quit.
2) XEmacs with the optional tiny-tools causes the mouse to misbehave.
 The problem is in tinymy.

Finally, I have tried to internationalize EMacro, and provide sample
install prompts in
English
French
German
Spanish

Volunteers to provide more languages, or correct existing languages are
welcome.
Thanks!